|Rose-Order of Knights|
|Name||Rose-Order of Knights|
|Named by||Molt Sol Augustus|
|General||Piña Co Lada|
|Affiliation|| Empire Loyalist (formerly) |
|Units||Order of Knights|
When Piña was a child, she gathered a bunch of noble girls and started playing soldier. Eventually she managed to wrangle an actual military commander, Grey Co Aldo, to train them and by the time the events of the series came around, she became their leader. The group allows men to join, with Norma Co Igloo as one of the examples, though the ratio of noble women still exceeds the number of noble men; along with Grey, the Rose-Order of Knights also have a number of elderly veteran soldiers. While they are a group officially established by Molt Sol Augustus, the knights merely serve as a decorative purpose for the Empire's army where they are simply "honored guards". Even Emperor Molt Sol Augustus admits to Piña that he sees her group as a "plaything" due to his sometimes shallow-minded way of thinking. Only until the battle of Italica did some of the knights experience actual battle, and suffered their first casualty with the death of Norma but he manages to kill several of the bandits with his highly skilled swordsmanship. They are the first soldiers of the Empire to interact freely with the JSDF and support Piña's goal in establishing peace between Japan and the Empire.
Despite being stated as decorative soldier, it is shown that their fighting capability and morale are superior than most of the Imperial Army and Oprichnina members since most of them are trained by top knights the Empire has to offer and most of the members are war veterans who has tons of combat experience. During the Siege of the Jade Palace, they manage to hold off thousands of Imperial Soldiers with only 300 members.
Before the Imperial Civil War, most of Imperial Soldiers and Pro-war senators and generals tend to underestimate them due to sexism since most of the members are woman. However, during the Civil War, they are considered the third largest threat for Zorzal's force behind the Warrior Bunnies and Japan Self-Defense Forces due to their superior fighting power in which Zorzal has to order several assassinations on the members of the Order only to failed due to their own fighting power and the protection of the JSDF.
After Zorzal's demise and the collapse of his regime at the end of the Imperial Civil War, the Rose Order of Knights becomes an official branch in the Imperial Army due to their contribution in the war and to compensate for the severe lack of manpower in the army.
- Beefeater E Caty
- Bozes Co Palesti
- Grey Co Aldo
- Hamilton Uno Ror
- Nikolasha Le Mon
- Norma Co Igloo †
- Panache Fure Kalgi
- Piña Co Lada
- Shandy Gaff Marea †
- Suissesse Co Mein †
- Several of the knights names are based on alcoholic drinks, similiar to Sherry Tyueli's name.
- Rose of Order of Knight in the manga wears standard Imperial's soldier armor and helmet rather than Knight Armor without helmet like in the anime.
- Herm Fule Maio and Calasta are the only members that turn renegade and left the group. They are also the only Knights that becomes the group enemy due to his alliance with Zorzal.
- Bozes Co Palesti is the only member in the group that has kid and married.
- Despite being the oldest to join the group, Herm Fule Maio is actually the most immature member of the entire Order due to his foolish desire to surpass Pina even it means ruining the Empire.